Record Sealing

In some cases, if you are acquitted at trial, charges are dropped, or if you received a deferred judgment, you can have your record sealed and any criminal charges hidden. In more extreme cases this is not possible, but if you fall under certain categories you may have the ability to have your record sealed.

If you were a defendant and you are no longer being investigated by law enforcement, you are able to have your record sealed. In other cases, like when you successfully complete a diversion agreement or a deferred judgment you can also have your record sealed.

Further, as of August 2, 2019, Colorado is revamping its record sealing laws, making it much easier for convictions to be sealed.

It is critical that you have an experienced and relentless record sealing attorney on your side. Call Krizman Law today at 303-529-2677.

Need Legal Representation?

If you've been charged with a crime, it is imperative that you get fair and honest legal representation as soon as possible. Krizman Law specializes in providing relentless criminal defense for our clients. Contact us today for a review of your case. Call 720.819.7317 or fill out our online form.

Other CrimesRecord Sealing